Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Spring - Tee Pee Ridge
Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Saturday, June 1, 2013

On our Way

After many hours of sorting, selling, giving away and packing, we are finally on our way! Our first stop is Kearney, NE where we are visiting with Cody and Aurelie. We pulled out of Pella around 9 am after stopping to weigh at the scale. 7000 lbs of "stuff" loaded! 7, a very good number! We said good-bye to many special friends and family - thank you all again. We will miss you very much! Here are a few pictures I took along the way today.






1 comment:

  1. When Randy and I drove out west we started counting and writing down all of our train spotting. Something to keep us entertained! In 2 weeks I think we got close to 30! Beautiful country side out there!

    ReplyDelete