Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Spring - Tee Pee Ridge
Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers                           

1. When are you leaving for Alaska?
    No date can be set until we are 100% funded with our monthly support partners.

2. I don't want to pay monthly, can we/I just write one check?
    Sure, just jot a note to Victory that you would rather donate once yearly rather than monthly.

3. I can't remember each month, will Victory send us/me a reminder?
    Yes, each month Victory mails out a newsletter that shows your cumulative monthly giving amount. Also,
    if needed, you are able to amend your support amount at that time.

4. Is there an electronic automatic option I can set up for support giving?
    Yes, just let us or Victory know and we will get you the appropriate form. It is very easy to do. You will
     still receive the monthly newsletter with you cumulative support amount.

5. I want to give monthly but can't give much.
    You are exactly the support partner we have been praying for. Imagine if 100 people
    gave $40/mo. or 200 people gave $20/mo. -  then we would be on our way. Praise God!

6. How long will you be gone?
    As long as God needs us at Victory. His plan, His purpose!


Please call us with any other questions you have. We are humbled by your giving and prayer support! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment