Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Spring - Tee Pee Ridge
Spring - Tee Pee Ridge

Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Dad,


     I have been busy sorting through every drawer, box, cupboard, and closet of my home getting ready for our moving sale. You know we're moving to Alaska. My new boss was a carpenter just like you! His name is Jesus. Of course, that means uncovering all kinds of things. Some I wonder why did I keep that! But the best part is finding old pictures. You were the best Dad. You could make and fix anything, always had time for me and taught me many useful things when it came to living my life. You never ever doubted that the Lord would provide for our family. As an adult, I now see what a treasure you were to me and our family. Just like our Father, our Creator, we need to remember the treasures He has in store for all of us who believe and follow after Him. Thank you Dad, for an amazing 50 years. I love you! Your faithful daughter - Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment